Waivers (FHC and RWSA)

Everyone who rides in a Farmington-sponsored horse show, hunt, trail ride, hunter pace, etc. needs to sign both a Farmington Hunt Club waiver (digital) AND a Rivanna Water & Sewer Authority waiver (digital), as they own quite a bit of the land that we ride across in the Free Union area. These need only be signed once, they do not need to be signed every year.

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account